Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Being a part of Blogger world is an awesome experience. I am meeting some wonderful people and some precious brothers and sisters in Christ. I write my 3 blogs because God moves me to do so. It is by His grace and mercy that I live and breathe.
One of my brother's in Christ, Stan Butler @ According To The Book honored me by awarding me and 14 others out of his 700+ followers with The Versatile Blogger award. Thank you, Stan, and God bless you richly. Now it's my turn to share this award with 15 of my followers who follow one or more of my three blogs: Inside the Shrink, Daily Grace, and Psychobabble. This is not going to be easy. I value each and every one of my followers and readers.
The rules for this award are that when you receive this award, you must share seven things about yourself and then pass it on to fifteen blog's (that's a lot) you've recently discovered you enjoy! So here goes the seven things about myself:
1) God Almighty is 1st in my life. I am a born again, Spirit filled Christian and have been since July 1975. My desire is to share the Gospel with all I meet and to have them know Him as their Saviour.
2) I treasure my family: My husband of 24 years, my 2 sons and their wives, my 3 step-children and their spouses, my 9 step-grandchildren, my soon to arrive grandson (August 5th), and my 2 great-step-granchildren.
3) I am a Missouri licensed Clinical Psychologist and practice as a Christian Psychologist. God called me to this work at the age of 15. Every day is like having church in my office. Praise God.
4) I am an aspiring and inspired writer. I have 4 WIPS (works in progress). 1. A one-year devotional of Daily Grace 2 & 3: Christian non-fiction "How To Overcome Adveristy" and "Walking In the Aftermath of Reaping What Should Have Never Been Sown." 4. Christian stories for children that I co-author with my precious friend.
5) I crave and cling to the Word of God. I study and read the Bible every day. My prayer life is a consant ongoing conversation with the Lord.
6) I am in love with my 4 year old little female ShihTzu, Indivi (short for individual). I love every dog. I am a dog lover. I understand dogs. They like me. That's just the way it is.
7) I love getting out on the lake in our boat during the warm months. I love writing and reading. I have crocheted for over 30 years now. (I had to teach myself because I'm left handed.) I enjoy music and singing. I am 5'10" tall and have natural curly blonde hair (ok, I get it hightlighted). I am so blessed. God is so awesome!
Here are the fifteen blog's that I nominate for this award!
Right click on the award... Save picture as...then "copy and paste" to your blog.
1. Patty Ann http://pttyann.wordpress.com/
2. Alleluiabelle http://alleluiabelle.blogspot.com/
3. Triumphant Victorious Reminders http://triumphantvictoriousreminders.blogspot.com/
4. DeanO http://doubletakecreations.blogspot.com/
5. Steve http://rejoicinginhishope.blogspot.com/
6. Velvet Over Steel http://velvetoversteel.blogspot.com/
7. RCUBES http://offthebeatentrek.blogspot.com/
8. Doris Plaster http://doris-socialworker.blogspot.com/
9. Jack Foster http://mrbiblehead.blogspot.com/
10. Lynda Young http://lyndayoung.blogspot.com/
11. Steve Hawley http://stevehawley.blogspot.com/
12. Deb http://dtrant.blogspot.com/
13. Elaine Jany Barbanti http://jesuscristoemminhavida.blogspot.com/
14. Grandma L http://petpeevesandotherrantings.blogspot.com/
15. Roland D. Yeomans http://rolandyeomans.blogspot.com/
Posted by INSIDE THE SHRINK at 8:52 PM