Friday, May 28, 2010

SUNSHINE AWARD

Recently, I was honored with the Sunshine Award from Helen Ginger at STRAIGHT FROM HEL. It was truly an honor to be given that recognition from an established author, freelance editor, and writers' teacher, coach, and advisor. Thank you so much Helen, I am truly honored.

The Sunshine Award is passed on to followers who bring a ray of sunshine and inspiration to your blog. That would include everyone who follows and/or comments here on INSIDE THE SHRINK, DAILY GRACE, OR PSYCHOBABBLE.

I am proud to pass this award along to two fellow bloggers who inspire me and bring sunshine to my day. The Sunshine Award goes to:

THE OLD GEEZER BLOG Ron White is a seasoned Christian with a fantastic sense of humor. He is a frequent blogger and brings information, food for thought, and challenges to his readers. Hats off to you, Ron. Keep blogging and God bless.

SOLID ROCK OR SINKING SAND Lloyd Cannaday is a committed Christian who is faithful to uplift, encourage, and share his faith. His blog covers a large spectrum of topics that are relevant to everyone living in these times. Applause to you, Lloyd. Keep letting your light shine and God bless.

Take a moment to visit these blogs. You'll be glad you did.

  

6 comments:

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Many congrats for your award :)

Anonymous said...

Thank You Sister Bobbi

I'm honored that you would think of me when passing on this award. Your Daily Grace blog has truly been a blessing. Keep up the good work for Jesus.

Your Brother in Christ

Ron

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I also want to thank you Dr. Bobbi Jo.

I really credit everything on my blog to the glory of God and His will in my life to spread the Good News. I am so inspired and uplifted by your daily devotionals on DAILY GRACE. God bless, Lloyd

INSIDE THE SHRINK said...

It is God who causes all things to work together for our good. He has caused our paths to cross and I am blessed because of it.

Thank you Lynda for you kind congrats.

Thank you Ron for delight you are and for sharing it with others.

Thank you Lloyd for your contagious faith and your light that shines because of Christ.

Unknown said...

Good to have some nice appreciation!

Lenny Lee said...

a sunshine award is real neat. spreading sunshine is a nice thing to do. i hope i could give people a lot of sunshine.