Friday, January 16, 2015

PRIDE, YOU GOTTA GO!




Friday, January 16, 2015

Lord, speak through me. No! Speak to me. Is my desire to be an open vessel bordering on pride that I would look past what this vessel needs before it can rightly pour out from You and for You? Why do I sit in Your presence waiting for pearls of wisdom to share with others rather than put my face on the floor and empty myself so You can fill me? Only then will I have something worthy to give out. Please give me discernment for that subtle pride that I take for anointing. It's not what I know, not what I have seen, and not what spiritual vision and maturity I might have. It is only You in me. I will sit in Your presence, consciously emptying myself of me while waiting for You to fill me with Yourself. I must decrease, and You will increase. Only then can I be Your true servant. I desire Your fullness. Therefore, I have to wear the cloak of humility.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please continue to share here. Your honest, humble, and Biblical insights are appreciated.